Rejuvenate and revitalize your skin with cosmetic treatments at Advanced Dermatology of North Central Ohio.
We all deserve to look our best. Cosmetic dermatology helps you do just that. It differs from other dermatological services in that it consists of treatments that improve your appearance, whether they be applied to the skin itself or the underlying structures that create wrinkles and creases. At Advanced Dermatology of North Central Ohio we offer a full range of cosmetic procedures designed to help you look fresher and younger.
We work with you to determine the best procedures to suit your skin type and overall goals for treatment. Contact us for a free consultation and start taking the steps toward having refreshed, revitalized, and younger looking skin.
Cosmetic Dermatology FAQs
It’s natural to have questions about any dermatological procedure, and cosmetic dermatology is no different. We’ve compiled a list of the questions presented to our dermatologists most often.
Cosmetic dermatology is the name that encompasses a wide range of procedures designed to help you look your best. Treatments range from dermal fillers and other injectables to chemical peels that directly treat the skin. These treatments can remove wrinkles and lessen scars, exfoliate skin, and remove age spots and other dark spots.
Cosmetic dermatology corrects imperfections in the skin and body. This discipline is a branch of general dermatology that, instead of addressing skin diseases, corrects imperfections that impact your appearance. Cosmetic dermatology encompasses procedures such as Botox, chemical peels, and more.
Advanced Dermatology of North Central Ohio offers a full suite of procedures. Our cosmetic dermatology offerings include the following:
- Dermal Fillers – These injectables range from safe gelid substances that help reduce scars and other deep imperfections to collagen that results in fuller, plumper lips and can improve sagging skin.
- Botox – Botox is a time-tested, FDA-approved injectable that relaxes the muscles that cause fine lines and wrinkles. It treats smile lines, frown lines, crows feet, and other imperfections that occur with age.
- Dysport – Dysport is specifically designed to correct deep wrinkles and lines in the face. It prevents movement in the muscles that cause these wrinkles. One area it treats is the forehead, specifically the “frown lines” that occur between the eyebrows.
- Chemical Peels – Chemical peels restore youthful skin by removing the outer dermal layer. They can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, scars, stretch marks, and acne.
- Microneedling – Microneedling stimulates collagen production by gently piercing the skin with extremely fine needles. This procedure is ideal for a number of skin conditions including hyperpigmentation, sun damage, acne scars, stretch marks, the dark spots occurring with age, and fine lines and wrinkles.
As with any cosmetic procedure, there are risks. However, you can mitigate these risks by going to an experienced, licensed professional.
It depends on the procedure. All cosmetic procedures are performed in-office at Advanced Dermatology of North Central Ohio, and most allow you to resume your normal activities the same day. Some only consume the time required for a lunch break.
Depending on the procedure, cosmetic dermatology can last anywhere from nine months to two years. Most cosmetic dermatology is performed on a scheduled basis. We’ll discuss all the options with you during your initial consultation.
All the cosmetic dermatology is performed in-office by our board-certified dermatologists at Advanced Dermatology of North Central Ohio.
Cosmetic Dermatology Photos
We’ve compiled a number of photos displaying the procedures that comprise cosmetic dermatology.
Schedule a Consultation with Advanced Dermatology of North Central Ohio
Advanced Dermatology of North Central Ohio provides a wide range of the procedures that comprise cosmetic dermatology. Contact our office to schedule an initial consultation.